Last Updated on
Are you looking for a healthy snack to prepare to munch on while working?Jump to Recipe
Do your kids love cookies but you don’t want to give them some industrial ones?
Would you love to find a cookie recipe that you can do quickly?
Last week, we were house-sitting in a place, which was in the middle of the countryside. There were no shops around for a quick run to buy snacks!
My partners loves eating cookies in the afternoon and evenings, so he had to find a solution!
That’s how he came out with the best recipe of cookies EVER!! After trying one, I told him directly “tell me what you put inside, I need to share it on my blog, it’s so good and soft!!”
That’s the best honestly: even the next day, it was still soft!!
Here is the recipe, enjoy it as much as we did!
Soft Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie
- 100 g oats
- 100 g almonds flour
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 100 g raisins
- 50 ml Agave syrup
- 150 ml plant based milk
- 1 tbsp cornstrach
- 100 g peanut butter
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Put the cornstrach in a pot and mix it with the milk and warm it up until it turns not so liquid
- Blend the raisins
- In a bowl add sirope, shredded coconut, ginger powder and the blended raisins
- Add peanut butter + almond flour
- Add oats.
- If too liquid then add a bit more of it / If too solid, add some coconut oil
- Put it in the oven at 180°C during 15-20 minutes
IF YOU ARE USING PINTEREST, FEEL FREE TO PIN THE FOLLOWING PHOTO:
I’m Natacha, a French vegan and zero waste mom who has been working online for the past 4 years. I help moms make money online so they can have a good work-life balance!
Want to get your Welcome Book?
Be an Insider of our Airbnb VIP Tribe!